IronGrip BG Wire Rope Grib
IronGrip rope grips are tested according to
IronGrip– will not damage the steel wire rope.
IronGrip – easy to fit.
IronGrip – guaranteed strength.
IronGrip must be retightened after initial use and then at regular intervals.
The construction and the strength of IronGrip means:
- Fewer grips for a safe construction.
- Less fitting and shorter steel wire rope.
- Smaller stocks of grips as each type covers several rope sizes.
- No risk of incorrect fitting.
- Same strength after being used many times.
NB! Efficiency minimum 90 % of the wire MBL..